Happy New Year 2010

First of all, i would like to say thousand of apologize cuz its been quite long i didn't update my blog. Well, i was busy with my daily job, friend's activities and of course hang out with my beloved girlfriend. Nevertheless, i'm still here and will do my best to update my blog very often for any new things. The Year 2009 do bring lots of sweet memories that coloured my life, new friends, lots of activity with MSJ Photography such as workshop, outing, sharing, supermodel and man hunk, rent a wall, halloween party, wedding photoshoot, arisa make over, and activities organized by other association such as sabahan blogger gathering and hobbycon. Congratulation also to MSJ Photography Media for their newly established studio located at at Jalan Lintas nearby Lido own by Gerry Kong, a good friend who care for other and teacher in photography. This year will be a challenging year for me as i was given extra task in my work, beside than my routine job on my desk, i was assigned to give extra time on learning all the techniques in aquaculture. With blessing from God, i hope i can do well both in my job and social life, Last but not least, i would like to take this opportunity to wish you all Happy New Year 2010!!

bernard

No comments:

Post a Comment