Strike Witches Sakamoto Mio Oppai Mouse Pad

Got this oppai mouse pad that come together with NyanType magazine. Image character is Sakamoto Mio from the series Strike Witches. This oppai mouse pad  is very unique, you can have the desire cup size you want by pumping in or taking out air from it. Now who dare to said Sakamoto-san is zuru petan anymore?Even Danny Choo called these Mouse Pad as Health Mouse Pad.

Nyantype magazine can be subscribe from trusted site such as:
PlayAsia
Hobbysearch
J-list


01


Come together with an instruction manual and a syringe for you to pump in air

09


Soft

11


Here's the before and after pumping the air into the mouse pad and see the different 


BEFORE

AFTER
12


BEFORE

13


AFTER

14


BEFORE

16


AFTER

15

Haven't fully molest... i mean utilize the mouse pad yet, just doing some review on it. Great to rest your tired wrist. lol..Here's a sneak peek inside the magazine, with a total of 18 double sided poster inside, latest news on current anime, game.

02

03

05

08

04

06

07

bernard

1 comment:

  1. I read this post in 2012, but only got my Mio mousepad last year.

    I'm pretty sure that there were some other comments on this page about how Bernard got her oppai to such sizes, but they might have gotten lost with time.
    So I'm here to leave a small warning in 2018: she might not have been made to get to such sizes. Or she's getting fragile due to age.

    Mine just developed a leak last night. Usually, my mousepads have larger gel pads than this one, so I decided to try inflating her more. I was planning to stop if I felt some resistance.
    Since she wasn't growing much larger, I tried using a small foot pump because my stringe seemed to not have a good fit and I wanted to speed it up. One soft press was enough to make her oppai shoot up, but then they also quickly went down. Worst still, they could not be inflated again. With no warning too. :(

    Perhaps I should not have done that, but it might also be possible that it happened due to age. Mine has a yellow tint to it, unlike the one in these photographs.

    Either way, please take care of yours. She may or may not have been designed for such sizes, but the feeling of ruining yours is horrible.

    ReplyDelete