Celebrating Mothers Day With Homemade Chinese Style Dish


Mother's Day is celebrated in more than 46 countries throughout the world. On this day, most people pray in churches in honor of mothers, while some gift them presents on this day to express their love. Some may have dinner at home with the family. One of the most popular ways people celebrate Mother's Day is by giving their mother a card and bouquet of flowers. As it is a holiday, some people prefer to go out for a picnic to celebrate this festival. In schools, kids dedicate poems to their mothers and also performs various roles on this day.


Like most countries, This year Malaysian celebrate the Mother's Day on 8th of May. To show my appreciation to my beloved mother-in-law and my wife, i decided to cook some Chinese style dishes. I decided to cook Sweet and sour fish, Roasted Chicken, Yong Tau Fu. For the Yong Tau Fu i replaced pork meat with chicken meat. For more detail of the recipe, you can click on the link which i found online. Nowadays, there are hundred or probably thousand of these recipe publish online, You can just simply ask Google sensei. 



It's my first time to cook a chinese style roasted chicken in an oven, i must say, it turn out very good. Just that i'm not good in chopping the bird into smaller pieces. 



I also bake chocolate moist cake. Check out this recipe


We had to celebrate it during lunch as my waifu working on night shift. Seeing their happy faces including my son is priceless. 

bernard

No comments:

Post a Comment